Welcome to my musings

'To recognise Buddha in the eyes of each person we meet is to engage with another who silently calls upon us to respond to her Buddhanature.' (Stephen Batchelor 2004 Living with the Devil)

Sunday 5 September 2010

A fascinating trip around the world of setting up a blog

There is no possible way that I would be writing this blog if my dear friend from Penarth had not been sitting at my right hand, like the true goddess she is and making me click on buttons I would not have dared to click on. At 2.00 pm after a slow amble around the somerset lanes we sat down to this task. According to the blog sites we would be writing a blog in half an hour if we followed their simple multi- step guide. 5 hours and one lunch later here I am writing my blog and I have a pic of me to boot. Looking forward to adding stuff to my blog if I ever find it again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn, fantastic to wake up to Adele's invitation to Buddha Nature............looking forward to a fascinating trip! take a look at Frances Lewis's blog...........accessed from her website:www.franceslewis.co.uk she just started a blog too! and loved to read her first post, take a look..........and an observation from me!!! can see that you barely expected to get the blog together yesterday, so when you wrote "about me" you were in "hope" mode, so with the blog up and running, please can you amend to "a growing Buddhist psychotherapy practise............which is what it is!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, my lovely Salad Days Friend. Welcome to the wonderful of cyberspace where everything and everyone is most definitely connected.

    ReplyDelete